AJ's Bikes offers a huge variety of bicycle tires and inner tubes for road bikes, mountain bikes, cruisers, recumbent bikes, kids bikes, and more! Choose from top brands such as Specialized, Continential, Maxxis and Bontrager.
Specialized's Nimbus Armadillo Reflect has a smooth tread that rolls fast and provides a perfect fit for the person looking to get around town. Offered in a variety of sizes, a dynamic tread pattern, and bead to bead puncture protection, the Nimbus Armadillo is an attractive and confident choice for all roads and bike paths. Reflective stripe added to increase your visibility. - Casing: 60 TPI - Bead: wire - Compound: 70a - Flat Protection: Armadillo
Type: Patch Cement Size: Individual tube
• Includes a plastic storage box, 6 patches, cement, and scuffer
- Plastic storage box - Contains 7 large patches cement, and scuffer
Patch up punctures in your bike tires with Slime's peel and stick SKABS. No glue means no mess! These SKABS are quick and easy to apply, and come in a compact storage container. Just toss them into your bike bag. - Kit contains (6) pre-glued 1? patches and a scuffer.
- Anodized alloy construction - Fits standard Schrader valves
- Forged alloy construction - Fits Schrader valves
- Shim adds support to presta stem used in a schrader rim
Make patching a tire easy with Slime's SKABS. No glue and no cement means no mess. Just scuff up the area around the puncture and stick on the patch. Can't get any simpler than that. There are even a couple of tire levers included, making it easier than ever to repair punctures and take off your tubes. Everything you need for a quick patch job! - Kit contains (6) pre-glued 1? patches, a metal scuffer and two tire levers.
$4.99 - $10.99
- 0.9mm Wall thickness - 700 x 18-25C = 27 x 1 - 700 x 28-35C = 27 x 1-1/8, 1-1/4 - Compliant with California Proposition 65
Odyssey's Air Supply tubes are specifically sized to fit modern BMX tires, and they are manufactured with a stronger emphasis on quality versus simply chasing the lowest possible price. On average, the Air Supply BMX tube retains air significantly longer than others currently available on the market. This is down to both the rubber that is used, and because of strict quality control during manufacturing. It is normal to assume that a “tube is a tube,” but a higher quality tube will always last longer than a cheap tube during comparable everyday use.
$4.99 - $5.00
The Specialized Rim Strips provide the ultimate in protection between the rim and tube.
$4.99 - $28.00
The Product that Started a Tubeless Revolution Inside this simple bottle is a product that changed cycling. Today's tubeless systems rely on the lighter, more reliable, self-sealing performance of Stan's Tire Sealant. Just two ounces of Stan's in a converted standard tire or tubeless tire can repair punctures up to 1/4-inch almost instantly to keep you rolling. Longer-lasting Stan's Tire Sealant is formulated to stay liquid in tires with even thin casings for up to seven months. Arid conditions require more frequent monitoring of sealant levels, but anti-freezing agents in our special formula allow Stan's Tire Sealant to be used in temperatures as cold as -30° F. One quart will convert up to 16 tires. - First choice of riders around the world for tubeless conversion and flat prevention - Seals punctures up to 1/4-inch (6.5mm) quickly - Stays liquid 2-7 months for long-lasting protection - Premium low-viscosity formula resists freezing to work in environments as cold as -30° F (-34° C) - Natural materials, safe for the environment - Can be injected through valve stems with removable cores compatible with tubes and tubular tires
Simple, lightweight and robust - tough nylon tyre levers in a pack of two for fast removal of tires during a puncture repair. Features - Designed for a perfect fit on Giant Wheel Systems - Safe for use on carbon rims - Ideal size for storage in saddlebags or pockets - Ergonomic shape makes it easy to remove tire - Reinforced nylon for best durability
The FlatBoy patch kit will be your best friend when road-/trail-side flat repairs are needed. It features a set of six self-adhesive patches, sandpaper to lightly roughen before applying, and instructions in a snap-shut kit. Patches conform to inner tube perfectly and the kit is compact so you can always find a spot to carry one. Don't leave home without it. - Easy to apply to your inner tube so your ride can continue on unhindered. - Glueless patches with no mess. - Six patches are housed in a small, lightweight container that fits in the smallest places.
$5.99 - $14.99
- 0.9mm Wall thickness - Removable valve core - 700 x 18-25C = 27 x 1 - 700 x 28-35C = 27 x 1-1/8, 1-1/4 - Compliant with California Proposition 65
Q-Tubes Value Series Presta tubes: Price point tubes with 1.0mm wall thickness, removeable valve cores and simplified size specifications Removable Presta valve core Individually packaged tubes in recycled cardboard Labeled Size: 700 x 18-25cm Weight: 125 g Valve Core: Removable Shaft Type: Threaded ISO Width (mm): 18 mm , 19 mm , 20 mm , 21 mm , 22 mm , 23 mm , 24 mm , 25 mm Tube Compound: Butyl ISO Diameter: 622 / Road / 29" Valve: Presta Wall Thickess: 1 mm
• Butyl rubber • Schrader valve • 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
• Butyl rubber • Schrader valve • 14 x 1.75
• Butyl rubber • Schrader valve • 16 x 1 3/8 (349 x 25)
• Butyl rubber • Schrader valve • 16 x 1.5-1.95
• Butyl rubber • Schrader valve • 20 x 1 1/8
- Easily plug a hole in a tubeless or tubeless converted tire - No need to remove the tire from the rim, simply plug, replace lost air and go - Includes: Insertion tool and (5) rope plugs
• Butyl rubber • Economy tube • Schrader valve • 16 x 1.5-1.95: 35mm valve stem • 16 x 2.125: 32mm valve stem
• Butyl rubber • Economy tube • Schrader valve • 12-1/2 x 2-1/4
• Butyl rubber • Economy tube • Schrader valve • 20 x 1.75-1.95
$6.00 - $10.00
Specialized's Standard Schrader Tubes are lightweight, high quality, and available in a number of sizes; just the thing you need for a repair or a spare.
Schwalbe tubes retain air pressure considerably longer than standard tubes. The quality and purity of the rubber mixture directly affects the quality of the tube. - Decreased air loss design - Butyl rubber
$6.99 - $9.99
- Permanently seals tube punctures up to 1/8 inch - Non toxic formula installs easily through Schrader valves - Complete with valve core remover and filler tube - Slime keg fills 160 tires at 1/2 the price per ounce of the 16 oz size
$6.99 - $7.99
• EVA flat liner material • Resists thorns, glass, and sharp objects • Place inside tire between tube and tire
Page 1 of 51 Next page